General Terms & Conditions
- By registering, the student accepts the General Terms & Conditions.
- Instituto Babel S.L. accepts no responsibility whatsoever for cases of force majeure (according to the Law).
- The minimum age to enroll in courses is 18 years of age and 16 years of age with parental permission and signature.
- Instituto Babel S.L. accepts no responsibility for the loss, damage or theft of students personal property.
- Instituto Babel S.L. can provide a certificate documenting course confirmation once the deposit of 300€ has been paid.
- Instituto Babel S.L. recommends students take out personal insurance. No insurance is included in our prices.
- Instituto Babel S.L. reserves the right to change class schedule timetables.
- Occasionally classes may be held in classrooms outside of the main building.
- On official bank holidays, courses may not be held and are non-recoverable. Although, normally all weekday classes are held including on festival days.
Admission / expulsion
- Instituto Babel reserves the right to cancel courses, accommodations and other services contracted by student in the case of not having received full payment in the indicated period.
- In the case of grave discipline problems, unacceptable behavior or infractions of Spanish laws, we reserve the right to expel the student from Instituto Babel S.L. and contracted housing without the right to a refund.
Prices & payments
- Listed prices are subject to change.
- To complete enrollment, the student must pay a total of 300€ reservation deposit, either by credit card or bank transfer. Student should mail by fax or postal mail a copy of proof of payment.
Wire Transfer to :
Bank Account Number: 0049 6729 23 2616163960
Bank Account Name: Instituto Babel S.L.
IBAN: ES66 0049 6729 2326 1616 3960
- On the first day of class, student agrees to pay the balance due (subtracting the reservation deposit) of the enrolled course(s), accommodation and any other services contracted through the center.
- All bank charges and commissions are the responsibility of the student.
- -Student will be officially registered for classes at Instituto Babel S.L. upon receipt of completed registration form and receipt of the reservation deposit of 300€.
- -All students will be mailed a confirmation of registration.
- -Registrations in which the deposit has not been received within two weeks, will be canceled.
- In case of cancellation, there will be a penalty of 300€ taken from the student’s deposit.
- In no case whatsoever will money for the course/accommodation be refunded once course has started.